Facial Rejuvenation for Men
The first impression you make when meeting someone new is based almost exclusively on the appearance of your face. Our faces are exposed to the elements day in and day out, and environmental factors take a toll. If you’re still feeling young, or want to look your best at any age, taking steps to restore and rejuvenate facial skin quality can give you a fresher, younger appeal.
The needs and goals of men undergoing facial rejuvenation treatments tend to differ from those of women. You likely want your face to look rejuvenated and younger, without compromising the striking lines and features associated with masculinity and strength. Our goal is to enhance and restore the facial appearance for a very natural, more vital look. Want to enhance your appearance without surgery? We offer a range of treatments that may be employed for various conditions:
1. Acne Scar Treatment
Facial acne is most commonly associated with adolescence, though research shows that a surprising number of men continue to struggle with acne well into adulthood. Regardless of how long you had to deal with the embarrassing breakouts, the scars can persist for years. The size, depth, and shade of the scars, as well as your skin’s pigmentation and texture, need to be considered in determining the best course of treatment to reduce the appearance of acne scars. The treatments we offer include:
- Fraxel Dual Laser. This laser technology works by removing the outer, damaged layer of skin, while simultaneously stimulating the body’s natural processes to produce collagen and generate new skin cells.
- Vbeam. Vbeam is an advanced laser treatment. It uses brief, intense pulses of light to even out irregularities in the skin’s surface, break down blemishes, and reduce redness.
- Chemical Peels. These are a highly customizable category of acne scar reduction treatments, ranging from mild to intense. Our practitioners will work with you to evaluate your skin type and formulate a chemical peel that will provide you with the greatest overall benefit.
2. Double Chin Reduction
Unwanted fat on the body can be shed through diet and exercise, but there are certain fat deposits that won’t respond. One of the most stubborn areas of fat accumulation is an unsightly double chin, difficult to hide and impacting your facial appearance. No matter what you do, excess fatty deposits under the chin remain. It may have even gotten so bad that you’ve considered surgery, but there’s a less invasive option now available to you.
Kybella is an injectable treatment that targets fat cells by destroying cell membranes, leaving the cell to die and the fat to be eliminated through the body’s natural waste elimination processes. No downtime is required, and a typical session is completed within 30 minutes.
3. BOTOX and Fillers
Facial wrinkles are a hallmark of aging. They form across the forehead, between the eyebrows, in the corners of the eyes, between the nose and lips, on the lips, and down to the chin. Skin begins to wrinkle as volume is lost, with the skin losing elasticity as the natural production of collagen and elastin decreases with age. A variety of injectable treatments, including BOTOX and dermal fillers, are available to help maintain a more youthful facial appearance.
- BOTOX and Dysport both work by temporarily paralyzing the facial muscles responsible for the repetitive facial movements that cause wrinkles. These muscles contract when you are smiling, laughing, frowning, or concentrating. Deactivating these muscles temporarily gives your skin a chance to bounce back and appear smooth and firm.
- Restylane is an injectable product. It uses hyaluronic acid, which naturally occurs in the body, with production decreasing with age. The product rehydrates cells to provide subtle recontouring and augmentation, decreasing unsightly wrinkles and furrows.
- Radiesse is a filler that restores lost facial volume by triggering the production of new collagen and rejuvenating the skin from the inside out.
Beverly Hills Facial Rejuvenation Package for Men
Our staff at Lasky Aesthetics & Laser Center are highly qualified, professional, and courteous. We offer this package for men who want to improve or enhance facial appearance. We know the importance of maintaining and preserving the masculinity of your features – and our processes are geared specifically to rejuvenate and enhance the male face and skin.
The Lasky Aesthetics Difference in Beverly Hills
At the Lasky Aesthetics & Laser Center in Beverly Hills, we believe that each patient is unique, requiring his or her own treatment that is different from anyone else’s. That is why patients will fly from Europe, Canada, China and Mexico to our Los Angeles MedSpa for this personal experience.
In today’s marketing world of “thrilling” and “fabulous” procedures, the cosmetic industry is moving away from the standard medical approach of a treatment plan for each patient and more towards a confusing mess of à la carte services.
When you come in with something you’d like to change about your appearance, our first step is determining a proper treatment plan for you. This is done with a thorough consultation, complete with listening to your goals and understanding who you are.Learn more about how we're different »
Schedule a Consultation in Beverly Hills Today
The Lasky Aesthetics & Laser Center is a full service cosmetic facility specializing in nonsurgical treatment. To find out more about the Vbeam in Beverly Hills can help you out or to schedule a consultation, please give us a call today.Learn more about our consultation procedure »